- Care for children and infants.
- Be good leaders and role models.
- Make good decisions, solve problems and stay safe.
- Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and accidents.
- Write resumes and interview for jobs.
- Babysitter's Training Handbook - full color handbook filled with great information and resources to use in class and on the job.
- Babysitter's Training Emergency Reference Guide - this easy-to-carry, compact booklet provides step-by-step instructions to handle common emergencies.
- Babysitter's Training CD-ROM - provides tools to run your babysitting business, including a babysitting organizer; a printable activity booklet with games, crafts, songs and recipes; a resume template; and more.
Sponsored by the Weathersfield Proctor Library, the American Red Cross, and funded by the McClure Foundation/Vermont Community Foundation