The library is currently organizing a gaming club and is requesting donations of video games, video consoles, and accessories. We have recently received a gift of a Wii gaming platform with sports accessories, as well as several games. If you have games or a gaming console you would like to donate to this project, it would be greatly appreciated.
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science VINS (Quechee) - Admits 4 (sponsored by the Friends of the Weathersfield Proctor Library)
- American Precision Museum (Windsor) - Family admission: 2 adults and children under 18, as well as 10% off in the museum's gift shop
- Southern Vermont Natural History Museum (West Marlboro) - Admit 2
- Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Center (Burlington) - $4 per person, up to 4 people
- Vermont History Museum (Montpelier) and Vermont Heritage Galleries (Barre)
- Vermont Historic Sites Pass - Admits one family or group up to eight persons FREE for one day
- Vermont State Park Pass - Admits one vehicle holding up to eight people FREE to any Vermont State Park for one day